NEXT MEETING IS JANUARY 20, 2021 at 4 p.m.
The DSA Theatre Guild is open to all students, parents and teachers. The purpose of the organization is to build community among all three, with an emphasis on EDI (Equity/Diversity/Inclusion). The DSA Theatre Guild meets the first Tuesday (except January) of every month at 4 p.m. (Remaining 2021 Dates: Jan. 20, Feb. 9, March 2, April 6). We are currently meeting virtually until it becomes possible to meet in person again.
THEATRE GUILD SCHOOLOGY CODE: T9GB-ZJVF-NBX2F
DSA THEATRE GUILD BOARD 2020/2021
- Jennifer Detchman (Mother of Isaac Dechtman, 6th Grade)
- Amy Andrews McMaster (Mother of Fiona Andrews, 6th Grade)
- Julie McPherson (Mother of Kayla McPherson, 7th Grade)
- Manuel Rivero (Father of Julia Rivero, 7th Grade)
- Caron Blanke (Mother of Ruthie and Ari Bird, 9th and 12th Grade)
- Patty Lindstrom (Mother of Jack Lindstrom, 9th Grade)
- Kim Bogin (Mother of Rush Bogin, 10th Grade)
- Kendra Maruyama (Mother of Tessa Maruyama, 10th Grade)
- Summer Jones (Current Student, 11th Grade)
- Candy Brown (Guest Artist)
- Eli Carpenter (Alumni/Guest Artist)
- JR Dunn (DSA Academic Faculty)